We’re looking for a Designer
GuestCentric is the leading provider of cloud-based digital marketing software and services that help extraordinary hoteliers enhance their brands, drive direct bookings and connect with their customers and on all digital platforms.
GuestCentric’s award-winning solution provides hoteliers with the only unified solution for managing hotel guests’ online journey: custom-built responsive web sites for mobile, tablets and desktops; an integrated booking engine; a social marketing module; and a channel manager to offer rooms on Booking, Expedia, TripAdvisor, Google and hundreds of other channels.
We are extremely proud that GuestCentric was featured on the Skift Travel Tech 250. A report that selected the 250 travel tech companies that are shaping the modern day travel experience.
The development of such a software requires special people who love creative, challenging, and fast-paced environments. We operate at a high energy level, and we value work/life balance, delivering fantastic products, world class customer service, and making a difference in the world of travel.
This is a full-time position in the Lisbon office.
We’re looking for a new Designer that in the course of next year is looking to:
- Develop a new design system for the GuestCentric App that gives customers a really simple and extraordinary experience that illustrates all the innovation behind the product.
- Be part of the core team that will develop in the course of the next 6 months a new product that integrates the latest innovation produced by the company, with a truly innovative UX
- Work closely with our Marketing department and bring the same design spark to the company’s image, applying this leading edge image to our communication
- Work on a relax but work intensive team with a sense of humor
- True passion for design and high standards (if you’re not a passionate designer, don’t bother to reply as this not a job for you)
- Strong written and verbal skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Knowledge on Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads
- Knowledge on SEO and SEM
- Positive: proactive and keen to learn new things.
- Resourceful: a general “can do” attitude – ability to do whatever it takes to get the job done using creativity and flexibility.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently without daily