e-Commerce Sales Manager
You will be responsible for selling GuestCentric’s e-Commerce suite to independent hotels in a designated geography. You will be based in Lisbon, Portugal and therefore most of the work is made by email and phone. As part of your job, you will become an expert in hotel and hospitality e-Commerce and will learn the most sophisticated tools used to promote hotels online.
This is a telephone/email job, only sporadic customer visits required. You will be expected to:
- Generate and qualify new sales opportunities from scratch or from an existing database of independent hotels.
- Respond to and qualify incoming Web and Phone inquiries regarding GuestCentric’s solutions.
- Cold call potential clients and engage them in our cutting edge technology.
- Perform online product demos and close business opportunities on the phone.
- Achieve Monthly Quota of closed business.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-4 years of sales or marketing in the hospitality industry: must have track record of sales and marketing to a diverse group of customers.
- Good knowledge about hotels online market • Strong desire in e-Commerce Sales.
- Microsoft Office proficient: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Superior written and oral skills in English and Spanish required.
- Residence in Lisbon
- High energy: Passion for selling technology solutions. Enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility and a desire to work in a multi-cultural international team.
- Quick learner: Must be able to absorb unstructured information and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Phone/email: Must possess great phone, email and inter-personal skills to provide excellent customer service to customers.
- Persistent: as any sales role you must be persistent and remain positive even when a sale isn’t closed.
- Responsible and disciplined: Must be able to manage to a multi-step sales process and report results and forecasts accordingly.
- Organised and goal oriented: Efficient time management and working to objectives, goals and deadlines. Able to prioritize, execute and deliver on time; Desirable
- International experience.
- Experience with sales force automation tools, i.e. salesforce.com products or similar
- Sense of humor.
Please send your resume to [email protected] with the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.