UK Sales Manager
GuestCentric Systems is an innovative company that develops web-based applications targeting international travelers and the hospitality industry.
The Sales Manager position is responsible for:
- Develop the sales by identifying new prospects;
- Manage the leads pipeline to accomplish new sales;
- Maintaining relationships with clients.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Bachelors degree in a management related field with 2 to 5 years of experience in similar commercial roles.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities required: Energy and motivation for sales.
- Good prospecting skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Ability to work as a team;
- Capacity to proactively and independently do sales planning and meet sales targets;
- Ability to develop and maintain good client relationships;
- Written and oral skills in English;
- Enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility and a desire to work with an innovative team;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Fosters a culture of high performance, is a good team player and takes initiative.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying and researching prospects;
- Sells the company solutions by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;
- Participates in marketing and trade events to promote de company solutions;
- Establishes a commercial contacts network to leverage sales opportunities;
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing information and guidance;
- Recommends new sales development opportunities and product improvements;
- Keeps informed about current industry trends, market activities, and competitors;
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results;
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional industry publications.
- Degree in hospitality management field;
- Commercial work experience in the hospitality sector;
- International sales experience;
- Written and oral skills in other relevant languages for the company markets (eg. Spanish, Portuguese).
Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Position: Sales Manager“, and the region you are applying for (UK). Please include salary expectations before tax, as cover letters without that information will not be considered.