GuestCentric is the leading provider of cloud-based digital marketing software and services that help extraordinary hoteliers enhance their brands, drive direct bookings and connect with their customers and on all digital platforms.
GuestCentric’s award-winning solution provides hoteliers with the only unified solution for managing hotel guests’ online journey: custom-built responsive websites for mobile, tablets and desktops; an integrated booking engine; a social marketing module; and a channel manager to offer rooms on Booking, Expedia, TripAdvisor, Google and hundreds of other channels.
We are extremely proud that GuestCentric was featured on the Skift Travel Tech 250. A report that selected the 250 travel tech companies that are shaping the modern-day travel experience.
The development of such a software requires special people who love creative, challenging, and fast-paced environments. We operate at a high-energy level, and we value work/life balance, delivering fantastic products, world class customer service, and making a difference in the world of travel.
We are looking for an amazing and talented Web Designer and this position requires a blend of creative and technical expertise – knowledge of HTML and CSS and a mastery of various design and development tools is required. Responsibilities will include the translation of website design layouts to actual code that will create high visual impact experiences to our customer’s website users.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- A portfolio that shows your potential
- Front-end developer capabilities (HTML and CSS) and graphic design (Sketch,InVision, Studio) experience
- Obsessive attention to detail and a strong passion for final user experience
- Proactive and enjoy problem solving
- Possess excellent communication skills to clearly express and explain your ideasverbally and digitally
- Willingness to learn and always on the lead of web innovation
- Sense of humor
Nice to have:
- Front-end developer tools knowledge: SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, JS, GIT
- Familiarity with usability principles and accessibility best practices
- Familiarity with performance principles such as HTTP requests, caching, assetpackaging, image sprinting
- Experience testing and debugging websites in multiple browsers/operating systems
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a motivation letter (be creative), CV and portfolio, with the subject of “WEBDESIGNER-DEC18”