Junior Financial Controller – Intern
GuestCentric is the leading provider of cloud-based digital marketing software and services that help extraordinary hoteliers enhance their brands, drive direct bookings and connect with their customers and on all digital platforms.
The development of such a software requires special people who love creative, challenging, and fast-paced environments. We operate at a high energy level, and we value work/life balance, delivering fantastic products, world class customer service, and making a difference in the world of travel.
We’re looking for a Junior Financial Controller – Intern to join our team in Lisbon.
- To join our Finance team based in Lisbon;
- You will need analytical, financial and controller skills;
- Accounting and fiscal skills.
Your main tasks will be:
- Execution of administrative and financial procedures, being the main interlocutor between the commercial and financial area;
- Validation and Execution of client contracts;
- Creation and maintenance of clients in the commercial area database (Salesforce.com);
- Direct contact with customers, billing and collection;
- Analysis of receivables accounts;
- Accounting treatment and computerized release of documentation;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Other administrative tasks inherent to the position of assistant of the Financial and Administrative area.
What are we looking for:
- We are looking for graduates in Business Management, Finance or Economics;
- Knowledge of English (understanding, speaking and writing) is mandatory.
- Good Microsoft Office Skills, mostly Excel.
- Also, strong communication, teamwork, proactivity, commitment and flexibility.
Why should you join GuestCentric?
GuestCentric is an international company with a young and creative team included in a multicultural and collaborative work environment. In here, we promote a growth mindset and a learning culture. Because we strongly believe our people are the main cause of our success, we offer an appealing benefits package.
If you would like to be part of a growing company, which cares about employees and provides great development opportunities, please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line: “Junior Financial Controller – Intern”.