GuestCentric is the leading provider of cloud-based digital marketing software and services that help extraordinary hoteliers enhance their brands, drive direct bookings and connect with their customers and on all digital platforms.
GuestCentric’s award-winning solution provides hoteliers with the only unified solution for managing hotel guests’ online journey: custom-built responsive web sites for mobile, tablets and desktops; an integrated booking engine; a social marketing module; and a channel manager to offer rooms on Booking, Expedia, TripAdvisor, Google and hundreds of other channels.
We are extremely proud that GuestCentric was featured on the Skift Travel Tech 250. A report that selected the 250 travel tech companies that are shaping the modern day travel experience.
The development of such a software requires special people who love creative, challenging, and fast-paced environments. We operate at a high energy level, and we value work/life balance, delivering fantastic products, world class customer service, and making a difference in the world of travel.
This is a full-time position at GuestCentric’s Lisbon Office.
You will support the IT requirements of a team that operates 30+ Apple and PC Notebooks, IP Phones and network equipment. Your job role is to:
- Provide technical support and maintenance for network, PCs and printers, and other IT hardware and software.
- Move phones and computers as employees relocate within the office.
- Troubleshooting and researching problems for users.
- Recording and maintaining an inventory of hardware and software.
- Documentation and implementation of GuestCentric’s IT policies and procedures
- Provide end-user training, service and support on hardware and software issues, both in person and remotely to both local and remote locations as needed.
- Document new procedures to ensure efficiency and consistency within the department when handling repeat problems.
- Interaction with all internal departments, consultants, and outside support staff and material vendors.
- Perform other related duties or special projects.
- Effectively communicates in writing, verbally, non-verbally and interpersonally. Listens well and asks appropriate questions. Keeps supervisor and co-workers informed.
- Takes initiative to research, resource, resolve and be self-reliant when approaching projects and tasks. Builds positive and effective relationships with IT staff and internal/external customers. Works towards consensus. Willingness to cooperate with others to accomplish objectives and work towards common goals. Effectively communicates in writing, verbally, non-verbally and interpersonally. Listens well and asks appropriate questions. Keeps supervisor and co-workers informed.
- Provides new application ideas to all areas of the company where new technology can be utilized to gain better efficiency and improve company productivity.
- Be able to work with little supervision and find potential problems that can be fixed without being asked.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Affiliation with an accredited institution required.
- Basic knowledge of UNIX or GNU/Linux systems.
- Any IT certifications preferred.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.