Human Resources – Intern
GuestCentric is the leading provider of cloud-based digital marketing software and services that help extraordinary hoteliers enhance their brands, drive direct bookings and connect with their customers and on all digital platforms.
The development of such a software requires special people who love creative, challenging, and fast-paced environments. We operate at a high energy level, and we value work/life balance, delivering fantastic products, world class customer service, and making a difference in the world of travel.
We’re looking for a Junior Financial Controller – Intern to join our team in Lisbon.
- To join our HR team based in Lisbon;
Your main tasks will be:
- Assist with daily tasks of the HR Department;
- Support Human Resources on Recruitment processes, New hires, Boarding and Exit processes;
- Maintain HR Records;
- Implement, maintain and optimize HR Best practices aligned with the Organization vision & values and ensure consistent application across all departments of the business;
- Implement, maintain and optimize Training programs;
- Deal with Safety and Health Company’s plan;
- Assist in communicating with travel agencies regarding employees’ Business Travel requests;
- Assist in the management of Compensation and Benefits’ pack.
What are we looking for:
- We are looking for graduates in Human Resources;
- Knowledge of English (understanding, speaking and writing) is mandatory;
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, proactive personality;
- Also, strong communication, teamwork, commitment and flexibility;
- Confidentiality: You’ll have access to some confidential info, so the upmost professionalism is required in this role;
- Be a role model.
Why should you join GuestCentric?
GuestCentric is an international company with a young and creative team included in a multicultural and collaborative work environment. In here, we promote a growth mindset and a learning culture. Because we strongly believe our people are the main cause of our success, we offer an appealing benefits package.
If you would like to be part of a growing company, which cares about employees and provides great development opportunities, please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line: “Human Resources – Intern”.