(Full-time, Lisbon office)
GuestCentric is the leading provider of cloud-based digital marketing software and services that help extraordinary hoteliers enhance their brands, drive direct bookings and connect with their customers and on all digital platforms.
GuestCentric’s award-winning solution provides hoteliers with the only unified solution for managing hotel guests’ online journey: custom-built responsive websites for mobile, tablets and desktops; an integrated booking engine; a social marketing module; and a channel manager to offer rooms on Booking, Expedia, TripAdvisor, Google and hundreds of other channels.
We are extremely proud that GuestCentric was featured on the Skift Travel Tech 250. A report that selected the 250 travel tech companies that are shaping the modern-day travel experience.
The support of such software as a service product requires special people who love creative, challenging, and fast-paced environments. We operate at a high- energy level, and we value work/life balance, delivering fantastic products, world class customer service, and making a difference in the world of travel.
This is a full-time position in the Lisbon, Portugal office.
Our hotel customers’ satisfaction depends highly not only on our great product but also on how our helpdesk team responds to their questions, requests and problems.
We are a looking for a Helpdesk Supervisor that can build the most satisfied customer base of hotels in the booming travel tech sector. As our helpdesk supervisor, you will take ownership of our customer success culture and build on the existing base to improve the way we work for our customers, every day.
We are looking for a natural leader that works closely with our hotel support team. You will coach the team into omnichannel helpdesk best practices by performing training, mentoring and developing individualized plans that allow each member of the team to reach its full potential. As we expect the team to develop and take on bigger roles within GuestCentric, you will need to create a backlog of candidates and onboard them to grow the team.
You will optimize our use of tools like Salesforce to provide the team with the right mix of automation and flexibility and allow the team to be proactive with customers. These new tools will enable us to identify new KPIs and detect trends in order to optimize the team’s schedules and maintain a reasonable workload that reflects good work/life balance.
Your knowledge and attitude will be a key factor in the team’s success, so you should be a dynamic person who is open, professional and a good team player with a sense of humor.
Please check required skills. If you think you are a fit, we would love to hear from you.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent relevant experience in a related area (Tourism or Tech).
- Minimum 2 years experience in managing customer support teams, in services or technological products. If your current/last job is not as manager of a customer-facing team, please do not apply!
- Excellent listening and customer-facing skills (oral and written), in Portuguese and English.
- Emotional control and stress resistance and ability to work in a constantly demanding environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and knowledge of “ticketing” tools.
- Candidates with strong Spanish skills preferred.
- Candidates with strong Salesforce skills preferred.
What we offer:
- Great office environment and young, agile team.
- Salary package and benefits according to experience.
- Family-friendly company.
- Opportunity to work with exciting products, tools and world-wide customers in a booming sector.
Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Position: Helpdesk Supervisor“.