GuestCentric is the leading provider of cloud-based digital marketing software and services that help extraordinary hoteliers enhance their brands, drive direct bookings and connect with their customers and on all digital platforms.
GuestCentric’s award-winning solution provides hoteliers with the only unified solution for managing hotel guests’ online journey: custom-built responsive websites for mobile, tablets and desktops; an integrated booking engine; a social marketing module; and a channel manager to offer rooms on Booking, Expedia, TripAdvisor, Google and hundreds of other channels.
We are extremely proud that GuestCentric was featured on the Skift Travel Tech 250. A report that selected the 250 travel tech companies that are shaping the modern-day travel experience.
The development of such a software requires special people who love creative, challenging, and fast-paced environments. We operate at a high-energy level, and we value work/life balance, delivering fantastic products, world class customer service, and making a difference in the world of travel.
We are looking for an amazing and talented Frontend Designer that should be comfortable to work directly with designers, who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include the translation of website design layouts to actual code that will create high visual impact experiences to our customer’s website users.
- Develop the best responsive websites for our customers based on our beautiful designs
- Implement/define A/B testings and GA events on websites
- Perform website testing using a combination of manual and automated techniques
- Maintain and improve internal website’s development frameworks
- Improve and regularly update internal documentation
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve the “Website development” process
- Create workflows with Salesforce and Jira that allows the team to accurately follow the website development
- Help Support teams on technical issues
- Work directly with Design and Innovation teams to identify high-impact issues on new functionalities
- Bachelor’s degree in the required area
- 2-3 years working experience in a similar role
- Understand UI/UX standards and user patterns
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that websites will adhere to them.
- Web researcher for modern emerging web technologies and techniques
- Have a keen eye for aesthetics
- Diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Highly detail-oriented and always committed to quality and innovation
- Self-organized, self-motivated and a positive collaborative attitude
- Strong sense of humor
Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Position: Frontend Designer“.