Customer Success Representative
GuestCentric is the leading provider of cloud-based digital marketing software and services that help extraordinary hoteliers enhance their brands, drive direct bookings and connect with their customers and on all digital platforms.
GuestCentric’s award-winning solution provides hoteliers with the only unified solution for managing hotel guests’ online journey: custom-built responsive web sites for mobile, tablets and desktops; an integrated booking engine; a social marketing module; and a channel manager to offer rooms on Booking, Expedia, TripAdvisor, Google and hundreds of other channels.
We are extremely proud that GuestCentric was featured on the Skift Travel Tech 250. A report that selected the 250 travel tech companies that are shaping the modern day travel experience.
The development of such a software requires special people who love creative, challenging, and fast-paced environments. We operate at a high energy level, and we value work/life balance, delivering fantastic products, world class customer service, and making a difference in the world of travel.
Our team is seeking a Customer Success Representative to develop innovative solutions for the hospitality industry.
This is a full-time position in GuestCentric’s Lisbon Office.
- Master in detail the functions and features of GuestCentric System;
- Master in detail the help desk and delivery processes;
- Assist in customer training, deployment and adoption of GuestCentric product Suite;
- Manage high-volume of help tickets and customer calls;
- Work closely with a team of customer success representatives and account managers.
- One year of support experience required, preferably in the Hospitality Industry;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, customer service and communication, both over the phone and in email;
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure;
- Strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful;
- Strong written and verbal skills in English, Spanish and Portuguese;
- Positive: proactive and keen to learn new things;
- Resourceful: a general “can do” attitude – ability to do whatever it takes to get the job done using creativity and flexibility.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently without daily supervision.
- Confidence with a CRM and other such tools.
- Some knowledge/experience on Channel Manager/management.
- If you don’t have much experience but make up for it in enthusiasm, energy and good vibes, then apply anyway – you have nothing to lose!