You will be key member of Operations Team for automating the release, deployment and support of company products.
Your primary focus will be on working collaboratively with QA, Development, Operations and anyone else requiring services from the system administration and applications support group, to design and build automated provisioning and configuration management within internal corporate and public IT environments.
- Analyse, innovate, architect, design and develop software programs for frameworks, technology components and end user applications.
- Write code, perform unit tests and bug fixes, and deliver high quality, world class products and technologies.
- Monitoring servers and operations of the GuestCentric applications based on Linux and open source technologies.
- Identification and resolution of hardware, software, or architectural issues in any of the servers and storage systems supporting the GuestCentric instances and/or hosts.
- Analysing systems errors or anomalies, as well as specific server / storage performance issues and/or error messages, in order to ensure maximum uptime and service quality and assess trends that may ultimately result in degradation of service.
- Help maintain and re-architect Internal Network as well as all the Central Applications required by all Guestcentric collaborators.
- Team support
- Provide Production Application logs for Development Team analysis.
- Provide Debug Information for Customer Support Team.
- Provide Staging Application logs for QA Team.
- Services (Production and Staging servers)
- DNS’s maintenance and configuration o Apache Maintenance and configuration
- Amazon AWS o Mail configuration
Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years of experience with DevOps-type work within a UNIX or linux-based environment
- 1+ years of System Engineering experience
- Experience with Perl, shell scripting and PHP
- Team Player
- Communication Skills
- Accountability and Ownership
The following skills are desirable but not essential:
- Security skills (Selinux, IDS, vulnerability assessments)
- PHP experience
- DBA experience
- Network Administration experience
- Degree in Computer Science
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the subject line: “Position: DevOps Engineer “. Please include your annual salary expectations before tax, as cover letters without salary expectations will not be considered.