An ideal candidate would be a student or a recent graduate, a quick learner and a hustler, and a team player who is also willing sacrifice his summer to work on some fantastic projects. As a Design Intern you will work with the Marketing team that is responsible for:
- Develop GuestCentric brand worldwide
- Develop customer projects
- Benchmark customer web sites.
- Have a Bachelor or Masters degree in graphic design (graduate or finalist);
- Be a Photoshop ninja
- Have at least some basic knowledge of HTML+CSS but the passion to become a guru
- Ability to work in a Mac-only environment
- Creative: Creative analytical thinking. Ability to develop new ideas based on limited briefings.
- Goals oriented: Efficient time management and working to goals and deadlines. Able to prioritize, execute and deliver on time;
- Passion: Passion for working with technology solutions. Enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility and a desire to work on an innovative international team.
- English: GuestCentric is an international company. Superior written and oral skills in English required.
- Sense of humor.
Please send your resume and portfolio (or a link to) to [email protected] with the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.